Monday 28 April 2014

"Do You Speak Football?" A handy book of illustrated soccer phrases in 7 languages,


"Do you speak football?" is a handy soccer phrasebook with 22 key football phrases translated into seven languages - Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Dutch and Italian.

It's the result of my first foray into the world of self-publishing. I wanted to make a small hardback book partly to find out how self-publishing works and to understand the actual process, and partly just for the fun of holding my own little book in my clammy little hands. (I'm planning to write another post soon about the experience as there's not much info out there, and specifically my experience of using Ingram Spark's self-publishing Print On Demand services).

Thus far I've only printed up a handful of books for family and friends, but it is available to buy from my Etsy shop if anyone's interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment