Thursday 26 April 2012

New screenprint - Smiling Chicken Head

A new print! I've recently had to spend some time reprinting my "No Underground. Get Over It" open edition screenprints as they're selling so well, but I also found time to print this one. Much bigger than my previous prints - and my first purely CMYK screen print - this is an image that's been rolling around my brain and sketchbook for a while now. I'm particularly pleased with the chicken's toothy grin. 

It's printed (as always) using permanent water-based inks, on 300gsm Somerset paper with a deckle on each edge and measuring 22"x30". It's a very small edition of 10 and will be shipped to customers in a sturdy cardboard tube, and will be available shortly via my Culture Label and Etsy online shops.


No comments:

Post a Comment