Monday 19 December 2011

Shelf's pop-up xmas shop II


So I spent the weekend down at Shelf's Christmas Pop Up Shop where I was "guest shopkeeper" touting my wares. Despite a weird semi-powercut on Saturday afternoon which plunged much of the street into darkness, there was a steady stream of shoppers throughout Saturday and Sunday - along with various friends and acquaintances - and I sold a few prints and my work received many positive comments. Which was nice. A big thanks to all those who dropped by, either to shop or just to chat.

If you've not been down there yet, the shop will be open for just two more days - that's Thursday (22nd) and Friday (23rd) of this week. Loads of great Shelf goodies at a wide range of prices, along with lovely surface design from Hazel Stark and prints from Paul Bommer, Beyond Thrilled and various other printmakers.

No comments:

Post a Comment